Individual Animal Management Software for Serious Feeders
StockaID is a critical livestock management tool for feedlots. It captures individual animal data,
from purchase through to exit, generates numerous performance metrics and delivers exceptional reporting power.
- Interfaces with production hardware – RFID readers, weigh
- scale indicators, auto-gates, temperature sensors, barcode
- readers, treatment applicators, etc.
- Records animal ID data, session measures, movements,
- treatments, withholds, etc, and applies costs to every animal
- Manages feeder, vendor, buyer, purchaser, financial and
- abattoir detail
- Is used crush-side, in the yards and in the office
- Imports data from the NLIS database, saleyards and
- Records support NFAS and LPA accreditatioN
- Generates powerful, customisable reports
- Can also be used in backgrounding contexts
Windows (Server, PC, or Laptop)