Links truck scales to Feedlot 3000
The WeighBridge 3000 module provides a link between electronic truck and cattle scales and the Feedlot 3000 program. This link allows importing of commodity load information directly into the commodity management module.
The major attributes are:
- ‘Trucker Friendly’ operation for locations that need after hours operations of the weighbridge program.
- Utilizes contract and pricing information from the Feedlot 3000 system without double entry.
- Multiple load tracking between weighing in and weighing out. Allows trucks to get out of order before weighting out without mixing weights.
- Can interface cattle arrival information with StockaID.
- Can handle split truck weighs when weighing road trains and the weighbridge is not long enough to fit the entire truck on at once.
Windows (PC or Laptop)