Total Feedlot integrated management software
Feedlot 3000 is an integrated management system that imports data from the StockaID program and exports financial data to financial and accounting software programs.
- Records purchase, feed, production and disposal costs for every lot of cattle
- Manages rations, customers, vendors, commodity
- contracts, pen maintenance and livestock movements
- Interfaces with StockaID, FeedBunk3000 and Weighbridge3000
- Manages customer billing and export to accounting systems
Windows (Server, PC, or Laptop)
The Weighbridge 3000 module, while designed as a 32-bit multi-user software product, also runs on 64-bit machines.
The WeighBridge 3000 module provides a link between electronic truck and cattle scales and the Feedlot 3000 program. This link allows importing of commodity load information directly into the commodity management module.
The major attributes are:
- ‘Trucker Friendly’ operation for locations that need after hours operations of the weighbridge program.
- Utilizes contract and pricing information from the Feedlot 3000 system without double entry.
- Multiple load tracking between weighing in and weighing out. Allows trucks to get out of order before weighting out without mixing weights.
- Can interface cattle arrival information with StockaID.
- Can handle split truck weighs when weighing road trains and the weighbridge is not long enough to fit the entire truck on at once.
Feedbunk 3000 Management System
The FeedbBunk 3000 module, while designed as a 32-bit multi-user software product, also runs on 64-bit machines.
The FeedbBunk 3000 system allows customers to setup all of their rations, ration schedules, establish commodity types, call feed bunks, monitor consumption, download data to most feed truck scale systems and then import actual amounts fed back in the FeedbBunk 3000 system.